Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day 2006: Join the Left Wing Conspiracy

As a way of marking International Workers Day I can now announce I have joined the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy.

Yup the title is ironic, as a real conspiracy would have to be more than a collection of RSS feeds of left wing blogs from different parts of the world. Still it is good reading nevertheless :)

Actually most of the blogs appear to be Canadian based at present (not necessarily a bad thing!), but I would expect the conspiracy to become more 'vast' as time goes on.

So if you currently write a blog, and you are not, as MyBlahg put it, a 'clownservative' you should consider joining the conspiracy!

As the NZ blogsphere appears to be quieter this year, most notably among the left, I intend to help attempt to remedy this by making more linkage with left wing blogs overseas. So the emergence of the VLWC is indeed timely and welcome :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, Blogger Little Red Riding Hood said...

Good on ya.

Yep, we need way more left blogs, sometimes I feel like my blog is being ganged up on by the majority!

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Joe Hendren said...

cheers :)

"Yep, we need way more left blogs, sometimes I feel like my blog is being ganged up on by the majority!"

Which makes new lefty blogs like yours very welcome. Good post on zaoui BTW :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home