Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog - You are 2 Today

This blog is now two years old.


Sitemeter Hits since May 2, 2004: 12,741

On my first anniversary I reported hits of 2527.

So dear readers, this seems a good opportunity as any to welcome some feedback. What content did you find interesting/worthwhile? What sort of content did you skip over quickly? If you were to describe this blog to a friend, how would you do so?

Ok, so my real life job at the moment involves sending our surveys as part of a research project - perhaps it is all going to my head :)

I ought to explain that I largely blog for my own amusement - I often find I can think more clearly about an issue once I have written something about it. Sometimes what I feel like blogging about seems a bit random, even to me.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 pm, Blogger Bomber said...

Happy birthday!

I like the posts with personal/first-hand inside information or quoting/using direct contacts (eg. the Nepal stuff).

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Joe Hendren said...

Thanks Tim

I appreciate the feedback on the Nepal stuff - I didn't seem to gain a huge amoung of traction in way of comments or links, so I wasn't sure if people appreciated/understood what it was all about/thought it was worthwhile.

I could include more of my involvement in political activisty stuff - I guess one reason why I have hestiated in the past is that I am really driven more by the issues of the campaigns I am involved in - I didn't want this blog to seem like it was written by an ego driven fruitcake :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home