Joe Hendren

[ Home ] [ Articles ] [ Blog Home ] [ Travel ] [ Links] [About Me]

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blog outage last week

Apologies to those who attempted to access this blog last week. I gasped a little when I typed in the address of my own blog and found a a blank html page. Where has my blog gone! Sing a long with the tune here :)

Where oh where has my blog gone
Oh where oh where can I I.P.
With its random topics and its rants so long
Oh where, oh where I can I I.P.

[/Silliness]

Much relieved to find all posts still there when I logged in!

Blogger was having all sorts of problems last week - I expected my blog to reappear once the blogger people had debugged the system, but it was still having problems after they announced things should be fixed. I sent them a message, and my blog was soon up and running again.

Thanks for the blogger people for helping out, if indeed they did :)

PS: It appears blogger still may be having a few issues - it almost ate this post the moment I tried to publish it. Hope all the blogger bogies clear up soon.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 am, Blogger Joe Hendren said...

Apologies for the couple of grammatical errors in the above post.

I did edit these, but blogger gave me errors when I attempted to republish it. Given I can see the edited version on the dashboard I am hoping this problem will fix itself.

So unfortunately I can't risk making any more posts tonight :(

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger Bomber said...

A Global Day of Action

There has to be a stand against Global Warming, and someone has to start making it:

For three days only

www.heatwavefm.net

Stay tuned, things are about to heat up this weekend

 
At 5:17 pm, Blogger Little Red Riding Hood said...

Weird, computers are strange creatures sometimes huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home